Cornerstone Research affiliated experts will be honored and present at this annual conference held in Washington, DC.
This three-day conference will include panel discussions and contributed sessions on all topics in industrial organization, including antitrust economics and regulation.
Francine Lafontaine of the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, will receive the Distinguished Service Award.
In addition, Cornerstone Research affiliated experts will participate in the following panels:
Margaret K. Kyle, MINES ParisTech
- Session Chair: “Pharmaceutical Competition and Innovation”
- Discussant: “Gains from Patent Protection – Evidence from India”
- Presenter: “TRIPS, Pharmaceutical Patents, and Generic Competition in India”
- Plenary Session Discussant: “Competition, Innovation, and Policy in the Pharmaceutical Industry”
Nathan Miller, Georgetown University
- Session Chair: “Rising Stars: Vertical Contracting”
Jeffrey T. Prince, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Session Chair: “Platform Design”
- Discussant: “Platform Information Design and Competitive Price Targeting”
Andrew Sweeting, University of Maryland, College Park
- Session Chair: “Bargaining and Input Markets”
- Presenter: “Bargaining, Forward-Looking Buyers and Dynamic Price Competition”
Cornerstone Research is a sponsor of this conference, hosted by the IIOC and Northeastern University. For more information, please visit the event website.